If you are not nominated - Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
If your application is unsuccessful, we will let you know by email. If you think we made an error in our decision that led to your application being refused, you may ask for an internal review.
To request an internal review:
- Download and complete the Notice of Request for Internal Review form. Ensure that you carefully read the instructions on the form.
- In a separate document, clearly identify an error or errors in the director’s decision or order that, if not made, would have resulted in the decision or order being decided differently (see subsection 10(1)(a) of Ontario Regulation 421/17 (General))
- Send the completed Notice of Request for Internal Review form and all supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must email us within:
- 30 calendar days of receiving your notice of refusal if you live in Canada
- 60 calendar days of receiving your notice of refusal if you live outside of Canada
Do not include any new information that you did not include in your original application unless that information was not reasonably available to you at the time the decision or order was made.
New information that you did not include in your application because of oversight will not be considered.
Internal review requests must be sent by email. We will not accept requests by mail, fax or in-person.