提交安省省提名 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filling Portal 后会收到邮件确认，随后可以在 Portal 里查看申请状态或撤销申请（Withdrawing your application）。
OINP 安省移民申请人还可以在个人资料页面更改个人信息，包括；电话号码，邮箱，居住地等联系信息，移民状态信息（immigration status），家庭情况改变（结婚离婚，增加子女等）。
Change of Personal Information 表格，如果要更改姓名，生日灯光信息需要提供个人护照的扫描件。
After you apply
After you (or your representative) submit your application, you will get an email to confirm that we have received it.
You can check the status of your application through your account in the OINP e-Filing Portal.
For regular updates on processing times, read the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Application processing times and nominations issued.
Withdrawing your application
To withdraw your application, click on the “Withdraw” button next to your file number on your main page of the OINP e-Filing Portal.
Please note: We will only refund the application fee if you withdraw your application before we start processing it.
Changes in personal information
You must notify us if there are any changes to the information provided in your application, including (but not limited to) changes in:
- contact information
- immigration status (expiration or change in work permit)
- family composition due to:
- marriage or common-law relationship
- birth of a child
- change of custody of a child
You can make changes to your telephone number, email address and country of residence by logging into the OINP e-Filing Portal and clicking on “My Profile” on your main page. After the change has been made, click “Save”.
For all other changes, or to correct a data entry error (for example, you misspelled your name):
- complete and save a Change of Personal Information form
- send the completed form by email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File number]”
- if you are requesting a correction to your name or date of birth, please also include a copy of the personal details page of your passport to validate your request
Please note: We will not accept requests to completely change a name or date of birth.
If you do not notify us of changes to your personal information, it could impact the outcome of your application.