澳洲 GTI 2021 年申请要求
- 满足FWHIT高收入要求（2020-21是年收入 153000澳币），或者是新进毕业的优先领域的博士PhD
这些是对官方 GTI 要求的指南整理，实际操作中核心是下述三项
- 当前的薪水满足要求，需要提供工资单和劳动合同 （或）
Eligibility - Global Talent Visa Program
To be granted a visa under the Global Talent Visa Program, a candidate will be highly skilled in one of the 7 target sectors. They will also be able to attract a salary that meets the high income threshold.
- Space and Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy and Mining Technology
- Cyber Security
- Quantum Information, Advanced Digital, Data Science and ICT
Talent - Global Talent Visa Program
To be eligible to apply for the Global Talent Visa Program under the Distinguished Talent visa, individuals must:
- prove they are internationally recognised with evidence of outstanding achievements
- still be prominent in their field of expertise
- provide evidence that they would be an asset to Australia, in their area of expertise
- have no difficulty obtaining employment in Australia or becoming established in their field
- have a recognised organisation or individual in Australia nominate them as global talent, in the same field as the applicant
Candidates must meet a high standard and show an exceptional track record of professional achievement. This may include senior roles, patents, professional awards and international publications and memberships.
Places are also available to PhD graduates, and certain PhD students who are nearing completion of their thesis and can demonstrate their exceptional talent and international recognition in a target sector.
High income threshold - Global Talent Visa Program
Candidates should have the ability to attract a salary at or above the Fair Work high income threshold of AUD153,600. This figure is adjusted annually on 1 July.
In assessing this, we will consider:
- current salary shown through payslips or a contract, or
- future job offers outlining remuneration, or
- recent PhD graduates in the target sectors