OINP 雇主担保移民雇主要求 Employer requirements
- 大多伦多地区（多伦多市，达勒姆，霍尔顿，约克和皮尔地区）工作，年营业额要求 100 万加币
- 大多伦多地区以外的，年营业额要求是 50 万加币
1. General requirements
To qualify under the Foreign Worker Stream, your employer must:
- have been in active business for at least three years prior to submitting your application
- have business premises in Ontario where you will work
- have no outstanding orders made against them under the Ontario Employment Standards Act, 2000 or the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- demonstrate that enough effort was made to recruit a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident prior to offering the position to you (this only applies if you are currently living outside Canada or working outside of Ontario)
Employers must demonstrate that reasonable efforts were made to recruit a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident prior to offering the position to the applicant, unless:
- the applicant already has a valid work permit to work in Ontario, or
- the employer has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for the position
The OINP is designed to assist employers in circumstances where their efforts to fill a position domestically were unsuccessful due to skills shortages. Employers are expected to conduct domestic recruitment efforts on their own, or with the assistance of recruitment agencies/specialists (for example, head hunters, human resource consulting firms) who have expertise in recruiting domestic talent.
Please note that the OINP does not consider domestic recruitment efforts carried out by an immigration representative to be reasonable. In such situations, a conflict of interest exists since the immigration representative stands to benefit financially should domestic recruitment efforts be determined to be unsuccessful. If an application indicates that domestic recruitment efforts were undertaken by an immigration representative, the application will be refused.
2. Revenue requirements
Your employer’s business must also meet the following requirements for the most recently completed fiscal year (the year used for tax or accounting purposes):
- a minimum of $1,000,000 in total gross annual revenue if you will work or report to work at a location in the Greater Toronto Area (City of Toronto, Durham, Halton, York and Peel regions) or
- a minimum of $500,000 in total gross annual revenue if you will work or report to work at a location outside the Greater Toronto Area
Meaning of report to work
In cases where the applicant will work at more than one location, the location where the applicant will report to work means:
- the location where the applicant’s immediate supervisor or manager works, or
- the location of the administrative office where the applicant will receive work assignments
3. Full-time employee requirements
Your employer’s business must also have at the time of application submission:
- at least five full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents who work at the location where you will work, or will report to work, if you will work or report to work at a location in the Greater Toronto Area (City of Toronto, Durham, Halton, York and Peel regions) or
- at least three full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents who work at the location where you will work, or will report to work, if you will work or report to work at a location outside the Greater Toronto Area
Meaning of full-time employee
A full-time employee is an employee who has worked a minimum of 30 hours per week.
4. Employer Form
Your employer must make an application for approval of an employment position by filling out and signing an Employer Form.
Your employer then must give you the form so you can scan and upload it with your application.
Important: When we assess your application, we may need additional supporting documents from your employer to validate information included in the Employer Form. Please read the Employer Checklist for a list of possible documents that may be requested.