2021年萨省经验类长途卡车司机类别申请要求 SINP Long-Haul Truck Drivers - Worker with Saskatchewan Work Experience
萨省省提名经验类移民项目 SINP WSWE: Worker with Saskatchewan Work Experience
SINP WSWE Long-Haul Truck Drivers - 萨省经验类移民长途卡车司机类别 Long-Haul Truck Drivers - SINP Worker with Saskatchewan Work Experience
|萨省经验类||SINP WSWE Long-Haul Truck Drivers 申请要求|
|学历||不要求，需持有萨省 Class A1 驾照|
|雇主offer||获得经 SINP 认可运输公司全职永久offer，需要 JAL|
|英语||最低 CLB 4，雅思读写听说 3.5，4.0，4.5，4.0|
This sub-category allows trucking firms to bring long-haul truck drivers to Saskatchewan.
- You must begin working for an approved trucking firm on a temporary foreign work permit.
- If an approved trucking firm offers permanent employment, the trucker may apply to the SINP for permanent resident status after six months of employment.
- You must meet the sub-category criteria. Criteria can change at any time, but we will use what was on this website when we got your application.
To qualify, you must:
- Be working for an SINP-approved Saskatchewan trucking firm for at least six months on a temporary work permit. The permit must be issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and based on a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Service Canada.
- The SINP has criteria changes over 2019-2021 for specific semi-skilled occupations. If you are not yet working in Saskatchewan, you can apply if you have proof that you worked in Saskatchewan before for a minimum of six months as a Long-Haul Truck Driver.
- Have a current Saskatchewan Class 1A driver’s licence. If you are not yet working in Saskatchewan, you can apply without the Class 1A driver’s licence, but you will need to get it once you arrive.
- Have a full-time, permanent job offer from your employer. Your employer must be an approved trucking firm in Saskatchewan.
- Have at least Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 4 or higher English language ability in all four categories (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- See Learning English for more.
- Have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter.
The federal government sets the amount of nominations the SINP can make every year. The SINP also accepts a maximum number of applications for each year. No application is guaranteed to be accepted.